The Society for Personality and Social Psychology’s (SPSP) Annual Convention is the premier international event for more than 3500 social and personality psychologists. Attendees from academia, non-profit, government, and private sectors present and discuss research, network and collaborate on projects, and pursue professional development while advancing science and pedagogy in the field.
SPSP is seeking up to six psychology graduate students to contribute as eDaily interns. Successful candidates will interview member scientists, write articles on sessions, and translate science for the daily convention e-newsletter during the 21st Annual Convention in New Orleans, LA this Feburary.
- $300 [US dollars] stipend at the conclusion of the convention.
- Visibility with byline on spsp.org news center and the #SPSP2020 Convention eDaily publication.
- Attend the convention in person and file assigned articles within the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day of the convention (February 27, February 28, and February 29).
- Ability to interview presenters, translate science, and write one assigned 400-500-word convention coverage article on deadline daily.
- If selected, ability to participate in a training conference call with SPSP staff in late January, 2020 (date and time to be determined).