SPSP makes available a wide variety of awards and grants for members and those in the personality and social psychology community more broadly, including:
- Annual Awards, which recognize the contributions of leaders in the field
- Student Awards, which recognize the contributions of student leaders
- Diversity Awards, which recognize the significant impact of members on the representation of individuals in social and personality psychology
- The Heritage Wall of Fame, which honors great teachers and scientists who have made major contributions to the field
- International Travel/Registration Award and the International Bridge-Building Award, which provide support to international scholars participating in the annual convention.
- The annual convention Legacy Program, which honors luminary figures in social and personality psychology
- Travel/Registration Awards, which provide support for members attending the annual convention
- Small Research Grants, which provide funding for members working at institutions that do not provide financial support for research
- Small Conference Grants, which provide funding for members who wish to host small conferences relevant to the field
- Community Catalyst Grants, which provide funding for members who wish to host small meetings to support member diversity
For additional information on each type of award or grant, including application periods, eligibility requirements, and submission instructions, please visit the individual program pages.